Rissington Kart Club Official website.

SAT NAV: GL54 2LR

Cancellation of March Meeting

Cancellation of this weekend's meeting.

Due to the adverse weather conditions across the country, and the severe weather warning that has been issued for Little Rissington from the early hours of Thursday morning until Saturday, the Committee has taken the decision to cancel this weekend's racing.  We have taken into consideration those travelling long distances in such bad conditions.  The safety of the drivers and officials are extremely important and must come first, so felt we had no other option.

Please note that we will carry all entries forward to April (unless you notify us otherwise) and this round will be carried forward and the October meeting will now take place.

Regards

Rissington Kart Club