Rissington Kart Club Official website.


Jul 5

A very special Meeting. Round 6 August 4th/5th

Jun 20

Next meeting.

Jun 20

Can you spare some time?

There will be a work party this coming Sunday morning (24th June) at the circuit starting around 9.30am. 

Everyone is welcome to come along and help with the curb painting and other small jobs.

Bring a paint brush!

Feb 28

Cancellation of March Meeting

Cancellation of this weekend's meeting.

Due to the adverse weather conditions across the country, and the severe weather warning that has been issued for Little Rissington from the early hours of Thursday morning until Saturday, the Committee has taken the decision to cancel this weekend's racing.  We have taken into consideration those travelling long distances in such bad conditions.  The safety of the drivers and officials are extremely important and must come first, so felt we had no other option.

Please note that we will carry all entries forward to April (unless you notify us otherwise) and this round will be carried forward and the October meeting will now take place.


Rissington Kart Club

Feb 20

2018 AGM Updates.

AGM – Thursday 15th February 2018 @ 8pm – Castle Eaton

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who attended the evening, it was very much appreciated and I felt the evening was extremely productive.
We as a Committee acknowledge that during 2017 we made mistakes which were detrimental to the club, so have listened to our members and have addressed the following issues which we feel are key to our 2018 season being a success.

You didn’t like the race meetings moving to the 4th Sunday of the month – We listened and have reverted back to racing on the 1st Sunday of the month for 2018.

You wanted more reliable results and live timing – We listened and for 2018 have introduced Alpha Timing which will provide live timing, make our Championship results easier to access, as well as making it easier to enter a race meeting. We have also changed our points system to run in-line with other clubs, noting that the points from the A Final will go towards the Championship. (Championship Regulations to follow).

You wanted an onsite reliable trader to return – We are pleased to announce and welcome P1 Parts as our sole onsite trader for the 2018 season.

You wanted more race weekends and test days – We are limited by the MOD to only 18 days usage, we are still negotiating additional days, we are still trying and will keep you informed.

You wanted additional double header meetings – We have noted this and are currently revising our Calendar, so will keep you posted of any changes made as soon as possible. (The weekend will still stay the same).

You wanted our Dinner Dance not to clash with other clubs – We are currently looking into moving our event to either October or November this year – Date & Venue to follow.

You want to see the club keep on top of repairs – we are open to support at any level, especially through selling of banners – should you work for a company who would like to advertise via a banner at the circuit and or would like to sponsor a marshal box (up keep and repair) with the company logo it would be greatly appreciated – please contact me via email or letter (my details are on the website).

Thank you again for your valued support. Please can I ask for your patience as we move into our 2018 season as we are trying to implement these changes as smoothly as possible. There will be a suggestion box situated in Race Control for your “ideas/suggestions” of which you would like the Committee to address – please can I ask that you place these in a sealed envelope for the attention of myself (Debbie Mayow), Club Secretary, where upon I will take them forward to the next Committee Meeting for discussion.

Thank you again, and wish everyone a great 2018 season. I look forward to seeing you in March.

Debbie Mayow – Club Secretary